Charitable Society home page
How to apply for a grant from the Charitable Society
Download application forms
Other sources of funding
History of the Charitable Society
Board of Trustees/Association Representatives
How to make a gift to the Charitable Society
HOW TO APPLY FOR A GRANT
Contact Executive Director G. Jean Wright, D.Min.
by phone (978-448-0451), by fax (703-273-3274) or by email: email@example.com.
Dr. Wright will direct you as to the next steps in applying for grants from the Charitable Society.
also contact her if you have questions about the Charitable Society.
The Society aids in the following ways:
- Emergency financial grants to clergy and their families.
- Grants to widows/widowers of TABCOM clergy. Retired single
clergy and retired clergy couples may also be
considered for annuitant grants if they fall within the Society guidelines.
- Grants to clergy for repayment of educational loans undertaken
in their preparation for ordained ministry.
- Scholarship grants to clergy who are
pursuing post-Master of Divinity degrees at recognized educational institutions.
- Assistance to retired TABCOM clergy with non-reimbursed
medical and prescription drug expenses. this also includes up to $1,000 for dental, up to $1,000
for hearing aids, and up to $300 for prescription glasses.
- Sabbatical grants for MA clergy.
- Grants to children of TABCOM clergy ages 16-24 to
participate in a Career Finder program at the Center for Career Development and Ministry.